Help me choose between these 2 monitors..

Solution

This isn't really something you need help with. The Asus will have better image quality, and the Acer will be bigger. So would you rather have bigger screen or better picture? Simple as that.

On a side note, The amounts appear in USD but the prices suggest another country?

Edit: Personally I would go with the Acer, but I like having 24-27 inch screens. The 22-...

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Monitors are one of those things where one is good for one person, but another person hates it.
In the end, your own eyes will be the judge.

If I were you, I would try to find these in a brick-n-mortar store like best buy for example and look at them yourself to see what you like.

Ninthfuzz544

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013
@memadmax
I guess. But I've already seen them both in one of the demo booths in some of the stores. Thing is I can't decide which one to get since both are really good IMHO. A smaller 21.5" IPS Monitor or a Larger 27" monitor. I asked some folks who have these particular models and they responded with the same answers, which is they're both great. So yeah, I'm stuck.

Quakemz

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013

This isn't really something you need help with. The Asus will have better image quality, and the Acer will be bigger. So would you rather have bigger screen or better picture? Simple as that.

On a side note, The amounts appear in USD but the prices suggest another country?

Edit: Personally I would go with the Acer, but I like having 24-27 inch screens. The 22- just seem a little too small to me. Also, the Acer has better response time for gaming, and a better contrast ratio. It still won't look as good as an IPS panel, but It will still look good.

Solution

Ninthfuzz544

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013

Both:p but yeah I get what you mean. I still got a bit of time before I decide. Many thanks for the inputs guys.

And that store is in Bruneian currency btw lol

Quakemz

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013

Ah I see. I always get fooled by the dollar symbol. In the states, those monitors go for much lower in USD.

Well good luck either way you go. I doubt you will be disappointed either way, as they both have pros and cons.

TRENDING THREADS