Bit of thoughts on this set up?

G

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor (£109.62 @ Ebuyer)
CPU Cooler: Be Quiet SHADOW ROCK TOPFLOW SR1 66.8 CFM Rifle Bearing CPU Cooler (£32.54 @ Scan.co.uk)
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AM3+ Motherboard (£167.98 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£80.69 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£42.55 @ Amazon UK)
Case: NZXT Switch 810 (White) ATX Full Tower Case (£149.59 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Power Supply: Be Quiet POWER ZONE 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£75.50 @ Ebuyer)
Total: £658.47

That is a list of what I like/want/got/believe will work good. I got the Motherboard and CPU given to me so not really looking to changing them and my case I will not be changing as I saw it and fell in love with it!

I am going to be adding a SSD when I get more money and I really do not have a clue of what Graphics Card/GPU I will be going for so could do with some suggestions, I will also be adding a wireless adaptor card in time and optical drive. I am aware the power-source is almost double what the current components need but I do expect to add a lot of things on to it in time but do have any suggestions it does require to be fully modular! This is just out of personal preference.

This is my first build so if you have any suggestions for building or anything please say, thanks :) (Also try to provide UK links/prices)

G

phenomxm313, I am stuck on a GPU! Just can't decide on one, I play Skyrim and Minecraft a lot if that could help anyone with suggesting some...

phenomxm313

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
hmmm........nowadays a GTX-660 can run all the games......and a friend of mine bought it for $100.....I still dont believe it but I can recommend it if you are on a budget

G

I wouldn't believe that price for the life of me, just searched and about £140 so easily $160! But within budget looks good and specs look pretty decent, thanks.

phenomxm313

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
i know...i still dont know from where did he get it....but he got it for $100........Anyways,hope you have a nice experience,plz select the answer.......Thanks...... :)

G

Thanks a lot, still a good month or two till I have all the parts but excited!

phenomxm313

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
Thanx bro
Same here....
I might also get some new parts within January 'coz my Exams have just ended on 24 Dec.
Enjoy the life of a pc gamer.............