where can i get a pc that will play gta 4 with mods and not lag or without the game crashing?

Peter Bergin

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
I am looking to save up for a PC that can play gta 4 on high graphics and have a bunch of mods installed for example the main mod i want is LCPD FR but i dont know where i could get a pc that could do the things i want and how much one would cost. I was wondering if anyone could send me a link to where i could buy a pc that can play GTA 4 AND LCPD FR on high graphics and with a few other mods. thanks. :D

hdshatter

Honorable
Jan 18, 2013
Intel i5 4670k overclocked, nvidia gtx 770, 8GB ram, Samsung 120gb evo. If you can't afford a 770 get a used 670 and overclock it.

You want the ssd for fast loading.

Your looking $800-$1000ish.

Avoid amd if you want this for GTA 4.

You could probably get away with a 760 and don't need to get the ssd if you can't afford it and want to save some money. (the 760 and 670 are basically the same card in terms of performance, also the 670 has been discontinued and can be harder to find

Though it looks like you want to buy a computer and not build one yourself. Cyberpower pc is an ok site for buying pre-build pc's and would have some pretty good christmas deals right now (ibuypower, ncix, and memory express are all other acceptable pc building sites) Build a pc with these specs on each site and just order from the one that will be the best for your budget. (memory express and ncix are two a little bit higher quality than the other ones, because they have much better return policies n such)

Peter Bergin

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

have you got a link to where i could buy it?

Peter Bergin

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

Sorry for being lazy but any links that ship in the uk for free or at a low cost?

jasseh

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/