What to buy next?

drgray

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012
Hey guys, just being christmas I have some amazon vouchers to spend and really cant think of anything to buy other than stuff for the pc.

Problem is I'm not entirely sure what to get next so just going to throw it out there and ask what to get next?

Specs etc as follows:

AMD 965be
AMD HD7970
Corsair vengeance ram 8gb
Asus Formula V Crosshair
OCZ 128GB SSD
Seagate 1TB HDD
Asus Xonar D1
CD drive
BluRay Drive
LG 23" full hd monitor 2ms etc
HP 20" monitor (cant remember the res but not full hd )
Zowie EC2 Mouse
Genius Keyboard (cheap as feck)
Sennheiser PC 360 + 350 headsets
CM Advanced II case (i think)
Corsair watercooler (H30 or somehting)
OCZ 750W Fully Modular PSU

I know some things stand out for upgrading/replacing but with the price of some things these days I can only get one or two things.

I've thought about a 120hz monitor to replace the hp monitor or a 27inch to replace both but not so sure whether its a good move or not.
Also looked at mechanical keyboards but they are seemingly expensive and not sure which is best value for money.

Also i seem to have trouble running the two differing res monitors together without problems hence why maybe changing the hp one.

CPU wise I know its getting on now but will an upgrade make a massive difference for games?

My main purpose of my PC is playing games, secondly watching films. The rest of the time spent is looking at cars i want to buy :D (but cant afford)

Budget is about £250 ish

Thanks in advance for any help/advice/suggestions

Sevenater

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013
Maybe go ahead and pick up another 23 inch monitor. Maybe even two more of the same one you have, and get a surround setup. Other then that you could just get some cool peripherals like a nice mec keyboard from razer or a nice mouse or something. Hope this helps!