Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Rate my PC

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
December 27, 2013 7:30:32 PM

Just put together all the parts I want on my budget of $900. Feedback would be nice. Want to use it for gaming. Please tell me if there are any compatibility issues as well thanks.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670
Motherboard: Asus B85-Plus ATX LGA 1150
Memory: Corsair 8gb ddr3 1333mhz
Storage: Seagate 240g SSD
Videocard: Sapphire Radeon R9 270x 2GB
Case: Corsair 200R
PSU: Corsair 500W

More about : rate

a b 4 Gaming
December 27, 2013 7:37:37 PM

I would have get a HDD and spend the money on a better gpu
m
l

Best solution

December 27, 2013 10:46:50 PM

Hmm.. ilu want to use it for gaming. Well with that pc, top level graphics for today games and upcoming are out. U can still play on medium level or medium-high graphics thoughatleast on current game. Also i agree with the previous guy. When gaming, u ALWAYS invest more in the graphic card, i learned that the hard way. I am not saying ur card is bad, just saying it coulda been better.
But the whole point of this answer is to rate ur pc. So lets just skip to the chase. I would give it 10/10 for previous gen games. U can run mordern warfare 1,2 or battlefield 2 perfectly.(if i am wrong in generation count here, please tell me. ;)  ) For todays games like crysis 2 and 3 or heavy grqphics requiring games, well u cant run em on full power. Med or low graphics should help. On the basis of that, for todays gen, i will rate it 8.5/10. Now. Future gen. Only low or MAYBE mid possible. They require heavy stuff i tell ya. Even my pc might require some more to run it.
I7 3770k quad core processor.
Nvidia 640gt 2gb
8gb ddr3 ram
Windows 7 64-bit
I am behind on graphic card for the next gen... *sobs*
Anyways, for next gen, ur pc is an 7.5/10. U should still be able to play em.
Note that its my personal opinion, keep looking for more ratings. Hope i was of help. If i was wrong somewhere, someone correct me. Fanx to correctors and welc to the asker. Urs
Skeith9.
December 27, 2013 10:47:06 PM

Hmm.. ilu want to use it for gaming. Well with that pc, top level graphics for today games and upcoming are out. U can still play on medium level or medium-high graphics thoughatleast on current game. Also i agree with the previous guy. When gaming, u ALWAYS invest more in the graphic card, i learned that the hard way. I am not saying ur card is bad, just saying it coulda been better.
But the whole point of this answer is to rate ur pc. So lets just skip to the chase. I would give it 10/10 for previous gen games. U can run mordern warfare 1,2 or battlefield 2 perfectly.(if i am wrong in generation count here, please tell me. ;)  ) For todays games like crysis 2 and 3 or heavy grqphics requiring games, well u cant run em on full power. Med or low graphics should help. On the basis of that, for todays gen, i will rate it 8.5/10. Now. Future gen. Only low or MAYBE mid possible. They require heavy stuff i tell ya. Even my pc might require some more to run it.
I7 3770k quad core processor.
Nvidia 640gt 2gb
8gb ddr3 ram
Windows 7 64-bit
I am behind on graphic card for the next gen... *sobs*
Anyways, for next gen, ur pc is an 7.5/10. U should still be able to play em.
Note that its my personal opinion, keep looking for more ratings. Hope i was of help. If i was wrong somewhere, someone correct me. Fanx to correctors and welc to the asker. Urs
Skeith9.
m
l
!