Sign in with
Your question

Battlefield 4 Crashes

Last response: in Video Games
December 28, 2013 12:53:24 AM

Hey everyone!

So I purchased Battlefield 4 maybe 3 - 4 days ago. For about two days the game was running perfectly. Smooth fps, no crashing, etc. Then all of a sudden I get lots of crashes mostly when I'm loading or quitting the game. When the crash occurs my whole monitor blacks out and sometimes it is stuck on a certain colour. I cant tab out and ctrl + alt + delete doesn't seem to work either This all started yesterday and is continuing to go on. I checked for updates, tried repairing the game and even reinstalled punk buster. Still no improvements. I have updated all my drivers to the latest ones and even tried a beta driver for my GPU and even after the latest BF4 patch, still crashing

I wish to know if this is something on my end or if it is happening to anyone else. I would expect something to be going on with the game because it is still quite buggy, but any help would be really appreciated. My pc specs are :

CPU - Intel Core i5 3570 3.4ghz
GPU - Asus GTX 770 - 2GB
Motherboard - ASUS P8B75-M
OS - Windows 7 64 bit

If any more info is needed I will try my best to answer you

More about : battlefield crashes

December 28, 2013 7:43:56 AM

That's weird i updated my nvidia driver and battlefield 4 has stopped working stopped for me did you update the nvidia drivers?
December 28, 2013 5:01:59 PM

I updated to the latest one and even the beta drivers. Might be a driver problem
!