How can I become a PC Tech reviewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Wood

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
As the title suggests, I want to do this. I love computer technology and I want to give people my review and my take on products. I know many tech reviewers are hard to beat but I don't care about that. It's something I am interested in.

start up a blog, review stuff you own, stuff your friends own. Take good photos, be concise, triple check grammar and spelling. Get followers through youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Approach companies with products asking for some for testing. Get new stuff to review. Get more followers since you have newer stuff. Get more stuff since you have good reviews. Get advertisers on board to be on your site. Repeat.

Really, without getting a company on board, there is no way to compete. You can't possibly do a 20-video card benchmark roundup unless you get 20 cards sent to you, and that's only going to happen with you getting advertisers and support from companies.

also it would of great benefit to do something that the larger reviewers tend to NOT do which is to show benchmark results for low, medium, high and ultra results at different resolutions for all of the cards.

finding ultra or high level benchmarks is easy however finding low level ones can be difficult for most games.

damienkane

Honorable
Jan 7, 2014

Hey Brian , I have been wanting to start a review website for electronic reviews and would love to have you join us . Shoot me a message -Snip-

Fedora_Sam

Reputable
Mar 9, 2015
Hey! Don't know if this post is active anymore, but I'm interested in becoming a tech reviewer. Got pretty good knowledge about it and my English skills might just make it through the editorial section, haha. Please PM if you'd like to work with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.