Connect ASUS ROG G750JH/JX laptop to ASUS 4K PQ321Q Monitor and get full 4K + 60 HZ

Glory Mass

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013
How to Connect ASUS ROG G750JH/JX laptop to ASUS PQ321Q Monitor and not get less than 4k resolution and 60 HZ refresh rate, because if I connect them through the HDMI port I will get less than 60 HZ refresh rate, also If I want to connect them through the mini display port using mini display port to hdmi connector I will still in the HDMI limitation ?!!

Note: knowing that I didn't buy and test by my self all of the above, it is only based on my research and I am just planing to buy those stuff if all questions about them get solved.

Glory Mass

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013

Thank you for this clear answer :)
But is there a special display to mini display port connector to deliver those specs or any of those connectors will work? because actually this type of connector is a little bit rare in my near market :(

Glory Mass

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013

I found this cable on the internet http://www.accellcables.com/B143B.html it supports display port 1.2 but the question now is the ASUS ROG G750JH or JX laptop has 1.2 version of its display port "I didn't find the port version on the internet :(" ?