Would Intel HD 4000 Tri-Sli be good for gaming?

Would it be good for gaming?

• Intel HD 4000 Tri-Sli would max out every game from current gen like BF4 (with AA off)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intel HD 4000 Tri-Sli would run every game from current gen like BF4 at med-settings

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Intel HD 4000 Tri-Sli would run every game from current gen like BF4 at low-settings

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

umafeo23

Honorable
Sep 15, 2013
Mates, please read this: I know that it isn't possible to have neither HD 4000 in Sli nor Tri Sli, but I am asking a theoretical question about if it existed or was possible.

Anyway, at how many FPS would Intel HD 4000-Tri Sli run:
Crysis 3 at low, med, and max settings
Battlefield 3 at low, med, and max settings
Batman: Arkham Origins at low, med, and max settings
Battlefield 4 at low, med, and max settings
GTA 4 at low, med, and max settings
Just Cause 2 at low, med, and max settings
Note: All of these with Anti-Aliasing OFF.

By the way, in case you're going to ask for the ram and processor, it would be:
Ram: 16 GB, GDDR5 (regardless of it existing yet or not)
CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K

Thanks a lot if you answer this, mate!

umafeo23

Honorable
Sep 15, 2013

Do you know what "Tri-Sli" means? If not, it means triple. I was asking you if three graphics card of Intel HD 4000 would be powerful enough for today's gaming standards (and I know it's not even possible, it's a theoretical question).

It would scale so poorly it would barely have any impact. I would expect maybe at most 60% increase, and that is generous.
Also DDR5 ram? This question is so hypothetical Im going to throw in a hypothetical answer too.
If the performance were to be increased it would increase based on increasing.

Devballs

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
Yeah, I am well aware of what tri-sli is, but it is a question that makes no sense. HD 4000 are IGPUs in intel processors.... the question just doesn't make sense.

t21

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
did you try and played with hd4000 ? so forget demanding or modern games on as for med and high and you would be pretty much lag that you would want to smash your computer that if the game did boot up lol without freezing but if we are talking about source game on the lowest you can play and get inconsistent lag