crysis 3 campaign wont load on windows 8

benaiden

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
Okay so I downloaded Crysis 3 (got it yesterday, brand new and no scratches) and for some reason every time I go to campaign and click on what difficulty, then I press play and for some reason if I click on "play tutorial" it kind of freezes and stops working but after a minute or so I get this message saying it stopped working, and if I quit, re-open the program and do what I did before, but I don't say I want to play the tutorial I get the opening cut-scene and all of the sudden after its over I get this black screen and nothing happens, no sounds whatsoever, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Francisco Tavares

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
If you dont have an hard copy I would suggest that you re-download the game it might be a problem with your download if that is not the case try to open your Pc disc reader and see if it is broke or just not right if that doesn't work you should try to ask a local expert about it

benaiden

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014

well I have the hunter edition and Im trying to play Crysis 3 through origin and im not sure if its origin itself or what, already re-installed/downloaded it at 9 this morning and it didn't fully install until 3:30 so im sorry but I don't want to wait that long again

Francisco Tavares

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014

Ok you have that right in that case try to switch the disc but keep the old one installed because if the problem is in the installation the new disc will warn you and you will be able to repair that if the problem is indeed in the installation I´m sorry buddy but you will have to reset... wait before that try to go to the disc and check what´s inside without running the game so just see if there are any files missing if so you can download them from the web easily If that wont help try to see if the problem is in you game launcher that will be the last thing I will be able to tell you at this moment but I will research about this I might be able to help you.