UPS is total garbage

Koobs

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Okay so i puchased a graphics card on the 30th of december from newegg, and the damn package hasnt even went out for shipping until today. I paid $14 for the 2 day shipping and it says i wontget my fricken package until wednesday, i am extremely frustrated with ups and i dont know why newegg uses ups, they are complete GARBAGE!

Solution

but, I'm special, and I need it NOW.:na:

t21

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
i think it's newegg fault more than ups fault and yes ups isn't the best choice lol but they didn't receive the package to blame them

Koobs

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Im just saying ups is complete garbage and newegg said that ups received the package on the 2nd of january, so why isnt the damn thing coming tomorrow? I am so pissed off about this i just threw away $14.

I would contact newegg and inform them of this, UPS is not at fault here if they dont have the package to deliver.
If all else fails newegg will reimburse you for the extra price on shipping, or offer you credit.

no... ups is not complete garbage.......... newegg owes you a refund on shipping.......... might have not had product to ship because of holiday sale and only just received it to ship.............. call newegg see if they will ship for free/

Avocade

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
still have to pay for shipping even if it is late from what you paid for. it would be considered 5-7 day delivery. Check the difference in price from the cart you made.

Avocade

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013

He ordered it last Monday. Two day shipping would have been last Wednesday. Well Thursday. not sure if they ship on major holidays.

You can attempt to contact UPS, with the order number, and ask when they received it.
I know UPS was overloaded on the holidays and packages got pushed back, but you still should ask.
Newegg might have SENT the package to UPS, but they might have only got it today.
Newegg is usually pretty good about this.

While I understand your pain, I will say that with the storm on thanksgiving and the subsequent package rush we have been running near double capacity for the past month or so. The Louisville distribution center had over 2.5x the normal amount of packages it usually does and we multiple pilots flying Christmas day.
It also sounds like newegg didn't get it out until late, but UPS is saying to expect a week delay in the shipping of your item. UPS also closes most local stores on Sunday.
Good luck with your package!

shoob0x

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
It's been 5 days since I ordered a card from newegg and it won't get to my house until tommorow at the earliest, and I live 40 miles away from neweggs facility.. It isn't neweggs fault either, it was shipped on time. UPS is just gargabe. Once I ordered a bass guitar from 2 states over with standard shipping and FedEx had it to my house the next morning. My dad used to work for them, they're whole philosophy is they don't want anything sitting. I've learned FedEx = speedy, USPS = reliable+free saturday delivery (yay!) and UPS = garbage, although their workers work as hard as they can. It isn't those guys' fault, it's corporate in my opinion.

Koobs

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
I understand that but the extra i paid for the 2 day is completely wasted, i paid to get ahead of the pack and get the premium shipping and im not getting shit, im not even getting my package anytime soon

the day before new years eve, and a blizzard came through. i wonder where the delay could be coming from.

rgd1101

Don't

but, I'm special, and I need it NOW.:na:

Solution

shoob0x

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013

You've been waiting for over a week even after you payed for 2 day shipping correct? It is after christmas so they can't use that for an excuse, honestly it should be to your house. I would file a complaint with UPS and try to get your money back if I were you.

TRENDING THREADS