Sep 22, 2013
****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!****
I have a Seasonic PSU for sale. Here's the specs:

Model #SSR-650RM (aka G-650)
650W 80+ Gold certified
Fully modular

FedEx shipping specs:
~10lbs (with packaging)
13in x 10in x 8in (when shipping in original box + packaging)
FROM ZIP: 52402
TO ZIP: YOUR ZIP CODE
FedEx calculator link: https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?cc=US&language=en&locId=express

No, before you ask, I will not budge on price. This is priced to sell and it's mint, about 3mo's old. It's a great deal.

Condition:
Mint - 100% working condition.
~90 days/30 months old (see pic below w/Newegg order screenshot)
All cables, cable bag, velcro wraps and original packaging. [strike]You may notice that the pic below does not show all of the cables, this is because they are in my PC currently, but they will be included.[/strike] These are no longer in my PC; they're in the bag, in the box as I've now installed my X-series 850.
Still under warranty - has not been registered w/Seasonic, but you can register and keep the full warranty.

Reason for selling:
I have just purchased a new Seasonic X Series 850W and a 2nd Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB for SLI. This (the 650) will not be enough power for my rig, otherwise I'd love to keep it as it performs very solid and is virtually silent.

Price:
$50+shipping.
If you want to calculate shipping, I'll be sending from 52402 zip code, the approximate dimensions and weight of **the box** are below. Note that these are a bit larger, of course, than the PSU itself. I strongly suggest FedEx as they are usually cheaper.

10lbs (with packaging)
13in x 10in x 8in

You can see the original item here. It sells for about $105 new:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151118

gdb5.png

evpe.png

4hqe.jpg

nanl.jpg

3owo.jpg

6v85.jpg

orad.jpg

8iz1.jpg

kmxj.jpg

Sep 22, 2013

Thanks! This is seriously a great unit for a great price. That's why I bought an X-Series!

Sep 22, 2013
Bumping as no confirmation from those yet stating they are interested.

Please note: I have now included the necessary details in the original post for you to calculate the cost of shipping via FedEx yourself

Sep 22, 2013

Please read the OP. I have no idea where you are, as you haven't stated.

The OP includes information on how to figure the exact cost for yourself

Sep 22, 2013
Ok seriously, if someone doesn't buy this soon they're going to miss out on a damn good deal. I've posted to my local Craigslist which usually takes about 3 days max to get a bite. Just a heads up.

Bump.

Before I get any more questions about shipping, which seems to be scaring people off let me say this:

1) It's still a good deal @ $75, but I have it marked for $50 because I know shipping will cost you a bit.
2) It's a bit heavy (look at the OP) because IT'S A POWER SUPPLY, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. Figure on paying anywhere from $10-15 at in shipping for FedEx ground. **Use the SHIPPING INFO @ THE TOP IN THE OP to determine your exact shipping cost.
3) Even at $65 w/shipping it would be a good deal.
4) This isn't your run-of-the-mill cheap ass PSU. Read the reviews of the same or similar (same series) PSUs by reputable sources:

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=348
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2013/01/09/seasonic_gseries_g550_power_supply_review/9#.UtasN9JDuSo

5) If you need REAL 650W, you need 80+ Gold or Platinum. Go ahead. Go find one this good for $50 that's only 3 mo old.

strokemesilly

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Ill buy it.

If you can ship to Australia, postcode 2017 for a reasonable price.

$280 Fedex shipping sounds a bit ridiculous...

Cheers.

Sep 22, 2013

You can use one of the calculators available on every shipping company's site and determine the cost to ship.

Check it out, tell me which one you want to use and then we can finalize via PM.

I provided all of the necessary shipping information in the OP.

Chances are, if FedEx is high, then UPS and USPS aren't going to be much better.

Sep 22, 2013
At this time I will only accept PayPal for payment although a number of exchanges exist who will deposit into PP the trade value of electronic currencies, so you might try that.

Sep 22, 2013
I don't really understand what the difficulty is for people to use a shipping calculator. I'm just a private seller; I don't make money off shipping, so what ever you calculate plus $50 is what you'll pay. It's really that simple.

thorin08

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
It is not that I don't know how to calculate shipping. Its that I don't want to do it. Your not the only seller with a nice PSU for sale in a forum, but I rather buy from a person who already put a flat rate. Your not making your hardware attractive by making the buyer do work for your sale, FYI. GLWS bra'.

Sep 22, 2013
There's no such thing as a flat rate for shipping for a private seller, that's the point.

What sense would that make if the guy from Hawaii or Australia wanted to buy? It was nearly $70 to ship to Hawaii.

What rate do you expect me to charge then? Should I charge a flat rate of $20 and completely lose money selling this? Or how about the guy in Australia that would have cost at least $150?

That makes absolutely no sense.

If you don't want a great PSU for a great price, then don't buy it.

It doesn't make sense to charge a flat rate BECAUSE IM NOT THE ONE CHARGING IT; the shipping service is, and their rate isn't flat.

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
good luck with the sale man it seems like a very good power supply. I'm surprised more low ballers haven't come in, reminds me of when I list stuff on craigslist and specifically state that the person must meet me for example (as travel in gas would eat up any money I make off sale) and then they STILL ask if I'll meet em somewhere, or just low ball...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.