Fond memories of games

Hey guys, just a little discussion here

Say that you just finished a tiring day of school/work etc. and you're a bit worn out, what games do you tend to play to cheer you up, calm your nerves or remind you that all is well?

Any fond memories of a particular game of a bygone era? It'd be interesting to share your thoughts

I remember rushing home to play Runescape back in a day, good times. The happiest recent game I remember playing was Bulletstorm, that corny dialogue was great (more recent games like Rogue Legacy and the Orcs Must Die! series are also quite cheery and full of charm)

KillerGamer

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
I remember rushing home to play Runescape back in a day, good times. The happiest recent game I remember playing was Bulletstorm, that corny dialogue was great (more recent games like Rogue Legacy and the Orcs Must Die! series are also quite cheery and full of charm)

Oh... I know it's slightly off topic, but how did you manage to earn so many badges and complete so many challenges? You aren't even a year old to this forum :p

Haha post alot (as long as it's actually constructive), adding relevant tags to the topic also helps with badges (relevant as in adding a "Graphics Card" tag to a graphics card related question), which I'm sure is not against the rules of this forum unless you're cheating the best answer system using other accounts

It also helps that some community members (such as ErVivek) were designated to revisit old threads and pick best answers since many users simply ask a question and leave right after

ED85F4888EACAE8BAAEA8F805AE0FD7865C05A3B

95F2E28A2E3A00635B89D78EC03CA9AC26AAF159

B09659D4A14606E20B1F57EF50E5DD45F3DDD286

Limbo's spider was the most realistic spider experience i had in a videogame. Even Skyrim's spiders are just plain AI. Limbo is probably the only game in which i got entertained by 'dying'

My most unpleasant spider experience was in the game Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, you were stuck at the bottom of a pit with giant hairy spiders and you had to climb your way up while fighting them off (it sucks when you have arachnophobia)