AMD kevari Details ahead of CES 2014... link.. Performance

WarCrysis

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
AMD has released some info today about the Kevari,

http://

For a 170$ish CPU I personally like what I see. theres a lot of other cool info at this Pre event as well. IMO I cant wait. ive been planning a new mITX build for a living room home theater PC, and steam. This looks perfect. great price to. Check it out

I am actually more interested in seeing more info about the mobile version of Kaveri. Better iGPU performance allows people who cannot afford to buy a gaming laptop the ability to play games. Therefore, allowing the possibility of playing current games above low settings in "common laptops". An increase in CPU performance is also good.

More importantly, I would like to see what their APUs are capable of for the tablet sector which is a very important market sector to penetrate because sales of tablets out paces even laptops. Additionally, tablets in a sense are somewhat "disposable", meaning because they can be relatively inexpensive people can upgrade every year, thus continuing the sales trend in tablets. This is why AMD must penetrate the tablet market.

Unfortunately, although Temash and Kabini were released by AMD back in May 2013, they had no tablet design wins for those APUs at least to the best of my knowledge after doing research on it in December 2013.