Sony Xperia Z1S an Exclusive to T-Mobile USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgriff

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
Well of course its gonna have some nice specs...but my question is what are the dimensions and how much does it weigh? Thats just as important if not a little more than the specs themselves. What good is a nice phone if it feels like a cinder block like the original xperia z.

wtfxxxgp

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
Believe it or not, you can ALSO make AND RECEIVE calls with your new under-water PS4 Remote control! I actually miss the days when a phone was just a phone - sometimes. I know it's cool to have a gadget that is all things to all (wo)men but it also means that there are many things that could go wrong.

kryojenix

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
Can't wait for the Xperia Z Ultra 2 or Ultra S!Hopefully it will have - 1) physical camera shutter button with 2-stage press, 2) LED flash for camera, 3) 2nd speaker on top edge for stereo playback (massive omission considering the fantastic 6.4" fullHD screen and the decent stereo separation such speakers would've had), 4) narrower top+bottom bezel around same-size screen without sacrificing battery life, 5) lots of little improvements including to sony's widgets - weather widget doesn't location update, doesn't show much unless you tap - what?!

I'm a long term Sony customer, but this lineup is getting out of hand. First the Z, now Z1, now Z1S... how many flagship products do they expect us to buy in a single generation? Glad I skipped these ones.

Harald Hansen

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
@Murissokah Is there something compelling you to buy every new flagship product that a manufacturer releases? I mean, I upgrade my phone once every couple of years (or when it breaks beyond reasonable repair costs). Yes, yes... I know some -must- have the latest. I guess I just don't understand that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.