Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

GTA San Andreas Video Clip´s

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 12:58:38 AM
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 1:16:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:425977a0$0$141$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> nice video clip hope you like Them
>
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Fli...
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-li...

Hmm - from seeing my stepson fly around in the Harrier I thought it was
quite well modelled. Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 2:21:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

G Hardy wrote:
>
> "Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:425977a0$0$141$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> > nice video clip hope you like Them
> >
> > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
> > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
> > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
> > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Fli...
> > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-li...
>
> Hmm - from seeing my stepson fly around in the Harrier I thought it was
> quite well modelled. Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
> physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.

but fun! :o )
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Related resources
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 5:28:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

> Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
> physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.

Well, did you ever witness anyone do that back-flip take-off thingy, in a
real Harrier?? :-// I'm not getting into a big discussion, because I don't
know squat about aviation.. Just figured.. Yeah, whatever..

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @
For at maile mig privat, bruges "email.dk" efter snabel-@
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 1:58:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"[ B@CHFiRE ]" <Thrash@SpamSuxBig-Time.com> wrote in message
news:4259b68d$0$67258$157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk...
> > Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
> > physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.
>
> Well, did you ever witness anyone do that back-flip take-off thingy, in a
> real Harrier?? :-// I'm not getting into a big discussion, because I don't
> know squat about aviation.. Just figured.. Yeah, whatever..

The harrier has nozzles that point its jet output down or rearwards. If
down, it gets its lift from the jets, if rearwards it gets its lift from
airflow over the wings.

There wouldn't be any point after the hover where the aircraft would be
generating enough lift to keep it from crashing.

I only made the point because I thought they had done well with the physics
until I saw that clip. Now I realise it's just as arbitrary as the physics
that allows the hummer to climb a near vertical wall, when a real-life
hummer struggles with anything bigger than a kerb.
April 12, 2005 1:40:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message
news:D Tr6e.18281$S9.2990@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net...
> "[ B@CHFiRE ]" <Thrash@SpamSuxBig-Time.com> wrote in message
> news:4259b68d$0$67258$157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk...
>> > Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
>> > physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.
>>
>> Well, did you ever witness anyone do that back-flip take-off thingy, in a
>> real Harrier?? :-// I'm not getting into a big discussion, because I
>> don't
>> know squat about aviation.. Just figured.. Yeah, whatever..
>
> The harrier has nozzles that point its jet output down or rearwards. If
> down, it gets its lift from the jets, if rearwards it gets its lift from
> airflow over the wings.
>
> There wouldn't be any point after the hover where the aircraft would be
> generating enough lift to keep it from crashing.
>
> I only made the point because I thought they had done well with the
> physics
> until I saw that clip. Now I realise it's just as arbitrary as the physics
> that allows the hummer to climb a near vertical wall, when a real-life
> hummer struggles with anything bigger than a kerb.
>
>

Hummer??? I've heard CJ sing when he's bored...but never hum. :-)
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 3:23:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

> hummer to climb a near vertical wall, when a real-life
> hummer struggles with anything bigger than a kerb.

Actually, if you paddle hard enough, a bicycle has got more traction than a
Hummer.. There are hills a bicycle can do, when the Hummer has to give up..
;-)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @
For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 3:41:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"[ ThrashDK ]" <Thrash@SpamSuxBig-Time.com> wrote in message
news:425aeae8$0$78284$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk...
> > hummer to climb a near vertical wall, when a real-life
> > hummer struggles with anything bigger than a kerb.
>
> Actually, if you paddle hard enough, a bicycle has got more traction than
a
> Hummer.. There are hills a bicycle can do, when the Hummer has to give
up..
> ;-)

Yup - and a bike has a dynamic centre of gravity - in other words the
biggest weight on a bike (the rider) is sentient and can adjust for
traction. The biggest weight in a hummer - or "Patriot", for Razor's benefit
;-) - is the engine, which is anything but sentient.
April 14, 2005 12:08:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
news:425977a0$0$141$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> nice video clip hope you like Them
>
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Fli...
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-li...
>
> Poulpc
> Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
>
>

Encore! =P.
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 12:08:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in news:425e08c6$0$58255$dbd49001
@news.wanadoo.nl:

> "Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> news:425977a0$0$141$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
>> nice video clip hope you like Them
>>
>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Fli...
>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-li...
>>
>> Poulpc
>> Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
>>
>>
>
> Encore! =P.


That back flip is really nice. I've actually pulled it off one time (in
about 4 dozen tries). But, I didn't pull it off in the same location, and
I had to gain a bit more height before I did it than the person who pulled
it off in this video. Really tough to do considering all the controls that
have to be manipulated at the same time.

Scott
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 12:21:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

I am working no and home page

For more clips watch this forum

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_threa...


"Scott Gregg" <scott@scottgregg.n.ospa.m.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:Xns9637F3DCA2F89scottscottgreggnospa@69.28.186.121...
> "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in
> news:425e08c6$0$58255$dbd49001
> @news.wanadoo.nl:
>
>> "Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
>> news:425977a0$0$141$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
>>> nice video clip hope you like Them
>>>
>>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
>>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-of...
>>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
>>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Fli...
>>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-li...
>>>
>>> Poulpc
>>> Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Encore! =P.
>
>
> That back flip is really nice. I've actually pulled it off one time (in
> about 4 dozen tries). But, I didn't pull it off in the same location, and
> I had to gain a bit more height before I did it than the person who pulled
> it off in this video. Really tough to do considering all the controls
> that
> have to be manipulated at the same time.
>
> Scott
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 9:27:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

home page
www.PoulPc.dk

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
Poulpc
!