    "Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:425977a0$0$141$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
    > nice video clip hope you like Them
    >
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off-from-garage
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Flip-Nice
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-lift-off

    Hmm - from seeing my stepson fly around in the Harrier I thought it was
    quite well modelled. Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
    physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.

    G Hardy wrote:

    > "Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > nice video clip hope you like Them
    > >
    > > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off-from-garage
    > > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off
    > > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
    > > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Flip-Nice
    > > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-lift-off
    >
    > Hmm - from seeing my stepson fly around in the Harrier I thought it was
    > quite well modelled. Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
    > physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.

    but fun! :O)
    --
    Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
    Stop and Look

    > Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
    > physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.

    Well, did you ever witness anyone do that back-flip take-off thingy, in a
    real Harrier?? :-// I'm not getting into a big discussion, because I don't
    know squat about aviation.. Just figured.. Yeah, whatever..

    --
    Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
    To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @

    "" <Thrash@SpamSuxBig-Time.com> wrote in message
    > > Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
    > > physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.
    >
    > Well, did you ever witness anyone do that back-flip take-off thingy, in a
    > real Harrier?? :-// I'm not getting into a big discussion, because I don't
    > know squat about aviation.. Just figured.. Yeah, whatever..

    The harrier has nozzles that point its jet output down or rearwards. If
    down, it gets its lift from the jets, if rearwards it gets its lift from
    airflow over the wings.

    There wouldn't be any point after the hover where the aircraft would be
    generating enough lift to keep it from crashing.

    I only made the point because I thought they had done well with the physics
    until I saw that clip. Now I realise it's just as arbitrary as the physics
    that allows the hummer to climb a near vertical wall, when a real-life
    hummer struggles with anything bigger than a kerb.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message
    > "" <Thrash@SpamSuxBig-Time.com> wrote in message
    >> > Now I see (especially with the back-flip clip) that the
    >> > physics engine for the aircraft is actually very unrealistic.
    >>
    >> Well, did you ever witness anyone do that back-flip take-off thingy, in a
    >> real Harrier?? :-// I'm not getting into a big discussion, because I
    >> don't
    >> know squat about aviation.. Just figured.. Yeah, whatever..
    >
    > The harrier has nozzles that point its jet output down or rearwards. If
    > down, it gets its lift from the jets, if rearwards it gets its lift from
    > airflow over the wings.
    >
    > There wouldn't be any point after the hover where the aircraft would be
    > generating enough lift to keep it from crashing.
    >
    > I only made the point because I thought they had done well with the
    > physics
    > until I saw that clip. Now I realise it's just as arbitrary as the physics
    > that allows the hummer to climb a near vertical wall, when a real-life
    > hummer struggles with anything bigger than a kerb.

    Hummer??? I've heard CJ sing when he's bored...but never hum. :-)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > hummer to climb a near vertical wall, when a real-life
    > hummer struggles with anything bigger than a kerb.

    Actually, if you paddle hard enough, a bicycle has got more traction than a
    Hummer.. There are hills a bicycle can do, when the Hummer has to give up..
    ;-)

    --
    Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
    To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @
    For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "[ ThrashDK ]" <Thrash@SpamSuxBig-Time.com> wrote in message
    > > hummer to climb a near vertical wall, when a real-life
    > > hummer struggles with anything bigger than a kerb.
    >
    > Actually, if you paddle hard enough, a bicycle has got more traction than
    > Hummer.. There are hills a bicycle can do, when the Hummer has to give
    up..
    > ;-)

    Yup - and a bike has a dynamic centre of gravity - in other words the
    biggest weight on a bike (the rider) is sentient and can adjust for
    traction. The biggest weight in a hummer - or "Patriot", for Razor's benefit
    ;-) - is the engine, which is anything but sentient.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
    > nice video clip hope you like Them
    >
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off-from-garage
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Flip-Nice
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-lift-off
    >
    > Poulpc
    > Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

    Encore! =P.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in news:425e08c6$0$58255$dbd49001
    @news.wanadoo.nl:

    > "Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
    >> nice video clip hope you like Them
    >>
    >> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off-from-garage
    >> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off
    >> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
    >> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Flip-Nice
    >> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-lift-off
    >>
    >> Poulpc
    >> Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
    >>

    > Encore! =P.

    That back flip is really nice. I've actually pulled it off one time (in
    about 4 dozen tries). But, I didn't pull it off in the same location, and
    I had to gain a bit more height before I did it than the person who pulled
    it off in this video. Really tough to do considering all the controls that
    have to be manipulated at the same time.

    Scott
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    I am working no and home page

    For more clips watch this forum

    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=525966

    "Scott Gregg" <scott@scottgregg.n.ospa.m.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in
    > @news.wanadoo.nl:
    >
    >> "Poulpc" <Poulpc@Microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
    >>> nice video clip hope you like Them
    >>>
    >>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off-from-garage
    >>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off
    >>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-andreas-fly-fun
    >>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Back-Flip-Nice
    >>> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=San-Andreas-Tunel-lift-off
    >>>
    >>> Poulpc
    >>> Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
    >>>

    >> Encore! =P.
    >

    > That back flip is really nice. I've actually pulled it off one time (in
    > about 4 dozen tries). But, I didn't pull it off in the same location, and
    > I had to gain a bit more height before I did it than the person who pulled
    > it off in this video. Really tough to do considering all the controls
    > that
    > have to be manipulated at the same time.
    >
    > Scott
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    home page
    www.PoulPc.dk

    Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
    Poulpc
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    New clip´s
    Http://www.PoulPc.dk

Video Games Video Games