need help guys: raidmax raptor

hugakurium13

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
IS THIS A GOOD CASE?.. REALLY CHEAP BUT DUNNO THE QUALITY OF THEIR METAL UNLIKE THE TOP MANUFACTURERS OF CHASSIS LIKE CORSAIR. . ETC.. NID YOUR SUGGESTIONS GUY'S THANX.. ^^

WHY
DONT
YOU
STOP
USING
CAPS
BECAUSE
ITS
CONSIDERED
YELLING?

now that i have corrected you on that point...

i've never used them. all i can suggest is reading some reviews like this one

https://www.overclockerstech.com/raidmax-raptor-midtower-case-review/all/1/

is there a reason why you do not what to buy from a more well known reputable brand?

generally though from my experience with budget cases is that the metal is rather thin. take for example the $25 cougar spike i just bought for a mini build. while its a great price and has lots of features its also very thin metal. while its sturdy enough that it wont cause issues if i dropped it off the top of a counter for instance it would likely crush the whole corner in while my corsair 800d would probably be undamaged.

some of the lower end cases like the corsair 200r are similar in nature... but ones around the price range of the 300r are much better built. you arent going to find many heavy duty cases for super cheap. they might be "sturdy enough" but there is definitely a loss in heft/sturdyness (i really dont want to say quality... but i suppose you could use that term) when you go cheap