SOLD: EVGA GeForce GTX 680 FTW+ 4GB w/Backplate

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeksmooth

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Sold to someone who needed it for SLI.

[strike]I received a EVGA GeForce GTX 680 FTW+ 4GB w/Backplate (04G-P4-3687-KR) as from EVGA as a replacement for my EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature+ w/Backplate (02G-P4-2685-KR). I'm on the road for work for the remainder of the week, but shipment has been confirmed delivered to my office and I will be able to ship this card as early as Jan 13. I'm looking to sell this within the next week to help fund an upgrade to a GTX780 variant.

Price is pretty firm at $425 plus any associated payment processing and shipping fees.
This means if you're paying with PayPal, I will ask that you cover the 3% fee.
I will not accept a gift payment to avoid the fees, this is for your own protection as a buyer.

Newegg Link; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130794
Blog Link to my workstation; http://wp.me/p2xMLC-4B
Imgur album my workstation; http://imgur.com/a/aonTU
Personal site for home-office specs; http://i.rideekulo.us/office

Links to my workstation provided to show what the GTX 680 SC + Backplate was powering.

The pictures of the card were retrieved from Newegg's product page and I am also attaching pictures of my home office workstation to show what the EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature+ w/Backplate was powering (only the left-most four displays, 3 surround, 1 accessory). Yes, that is my home office - as has been seen on /r/battlestations and featured on Alienware's facebook page.[/strike]

sYYhJy7.jpg

qoh5VhA.jpg

ChznTC5.jpg

7RglFN8.jpg

fWhx1uV.jpg

Bh6SQ3X.jpg

PN3K4Kt.jpg

petriedish81

Honorable
Feb 20, 2013
The GTX770 4gb is the same card with slightly better clocks and is the same price or cheaper brand new. Sorry you spent alot before but you wont get it all back.

D

Deleted member 362816

A true price on this would be under 300 sorry bro but according to your setup i think you can afford the loss.

deeksmooth

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Agreed, it could go for less, I don't know about under 300 though, that's pretty low ball. I suppose it's more targeted towards folks who may already have one and want a new one to SLI maybe. Its in my build now getting me through until an opportunity arises, not in a huge hurry. TY for input.

ldewitt

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2013

Lol cracked me up "according to your setup i think you can afford the loss." LMAO right that setup is pretty f**king SWEETT!! I wish i had a bad ass setup like yours, good luck on the sale.

Free bump :)

deeksmooth

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Kind of flawed logic though, I didn't acquire that setup by loosely throwing money around 'cause I could do without it.' Thanks for the bump and the compliment. :)

D

Deleted member 362816

I didn't mean it in a bad way. All I am trying to say is that in the real world its $300 right now. You are going to take a loss on everything used it's just how it is. I don't think you are going to have somone who is looking for a matching pair and is going to pay out the wazoo for this. Most likely they will sell theirs on ebay and upgrade.

Once again goodluck.

deeksmooth

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
I understood your response... the only part I intended to refer to as flawed was the assumed expendable cash flow. If anything, because I have these things I'm walking a tight-wire; PRIORITIES! ;)

The card for sale is 'new' (or at least refurbed) from EVGA, as in received as a replacement therefore has not weathered months or years of gaming 'abuse.' Regardless, I do understand the price point is likely a bit high, however $300 is still low in my opinion... $375 would be a more acceptable price point for me.

D

Deleted member 362816

Usally EVGA sends out Refurbs for RMA. Those cards are not new. At least mix of old and new componets.

$375 is still to high you can pickup a 4gb gtx 770 which outpreforms it by like %5 for $35 less.

deeksmooth

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Generally that's proper etiquette - to each their own. The card will either sell for what I'm looking for, or it'll get installed and used for gaming. Not a huge deal to me. Already have a few emails through other means from interested buyers at my original asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.