Computer not connecting to internet after reinstalling windows *fixed*

Cavking

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
Hello my computer is not connecting to the internet after reinstalling windows 7 to clean my hard drive , my desktop did not come with any driver cd . \

and also my hard drive is still almost full is there a way to change back to my previous OS please use basic words as I am not too good with computers .Thank you

MrJohnnyLy

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
when you reinstalled windows on your hard drive, did you format the entire hard drive or did you just use the unallocated space? Windows 7 will install generic drivers if a driver cd isn't provided, which will work, but definitely update the drivers to the most up to date drivers as soon as you connect online. Like rooftop said, how are you connecting online: are you using a wireless adapter, a built in wireless adapter, or are you directly connected via ethernet cable?

Cavking

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014

I think I used the unalocated space but am not sure . I have tried connecting using a Wireless Adapter and have also tried the Ethernet cable . thanks is there a way to restore my computer to what it was before I resinstalled windows? thanks

Cavking

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014

I installed one of the drivers for the mb and is now working on ethernet yay. But now is there anyway to delete evreything on my hard drive as it is near full even though i just reinstalled windows