A question about iTunes

tonyzet

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
Its a bit silly:
I am new at the Apple's service and I was wondering if it has discount periods like Steam. Otherwise I start expanding my collection right away

Solution
i believe they have promo codes/deals/sales once in awhile. normally on individual items though.

overall the prices last time i looked werent all that bad compared to other options. the quality is also better than amazon.

do yourself a huge favor though... try not to get the ones with DRM. if you do, create a CD backup of the albumn so you can re-import it later.

and before you ask... if you wanted to take music off an ipod there are only two ways since itunes doesnt allow you to do it directly.

you can delete off an ipod. you can add to an ipod. you just cant take it from the ipod and put it into itunes directly.

to do this you would need to use the senuti (itunes spelled backwards...) program to do it or copy the files on your...
i believe they have promo codes/deals/sales once in awhile. normally on individual items though.

overall the prices last time i looked werent all that bad compared to other options. the quality is also better than amazon.

do yourself a huge favor though... try not to get the ones with DRM. if you do, create a CD backup of the albumn so you can re-import it later.

and before you ask... if you wanted to take music off an ipod there are only two ways since itunes doesnt allow you to do it directly.

you can delete off an ipod. you can add to an ipod. you just cant take it from the ipod and put it into itunes directly.

to do this you would need to use the senuti (itunes spelled backwards...) program to do it or copy the files on your ipod to a folder then add it to your itunes library with the file>add folder to library function. you need to have the checkbox in options set to "keep my music folder organized" though. if you do that it will auto add and change all the funky file names and folder names to the correct ones.

Solution