Hard Drive DLL Files

tolak32

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
Can a hard drive affect the installation of windows files?
I've reinstalled windows 3 times and i have same problem every time about the DLL files not being installed properly
The sfc /scannow command don't work as it founds corrupted problems but they cant be repaired.
My Hard drive is from my previous computer from Fujitsu computer it is Hitachi one, is there a option that it wont work properly on other devices ?

i'm about to buy new hard drive for test but can someone explain to me how this hard drive is working good on the computer made by Fujitsu but not on my own pc built. Is there a chance they have locked it to 1 pc if this even possible.

http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26052 this shows that they can be locked but i cant find anything else which is from the fjujitsu sites?

tolak32

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
The hard drive works fine on the fjujitsu pc and i have new cables as i have new psu and new sata cable. So i dont know what is wrong .

tolak32

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
the hard drive is 1TB Hitachi HDT721010SLA360

The rest is:
Processor - AMD FX-6350
Mobo - Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
Ram - 4gb 1333mhz corsair
Graphic card : Radeon HD 7850
PSU : Corsair cx 430

tolak32

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
what test ? i got it connected to a volt meter and the wattage don't exceed 350 watts when on full load so i dont know . the psu seems fine. but im more concerned about why the system files wont install and when i try to do the windows uptade on service pack it always fails.

I wanted you to try the old PSU in your new system to determine if the new PSU could possibly be the cause of your issues (a brand new PSU can be bad). Have you checked the PSU voltages to make sure they're all within specs? Do you still have the old system and if so, are you absolutely sure the hard disk still works fine in it? Have you downloaded and run WinDFT from http://www.hgst.com/support/downloads ?

The hard disk drive might not be on the compatibility list or there's something wrong with the new system; you should test it in the old system. Could you try a different hard disk in the new system?

Ultimately you have to determine if the issue is the PSU that doesn't provide the correct voltage (easy to check with a DVM), the new motherboard or the hard disk. If it works fine in the old system and not in the new one, then the issue most likely isn't the hard disk.

tolak32

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
Anyway go back to the main thing , why do my DLL files corrupt or aren't installed on my system each time when i install windows

Because there's an issue with the hard disk, the motherboard or the PSU (in that order) and you have to determine which one is defective. I may be wrong, but based on your previous answers, you probably no longer have the old system and you can't test the hard disk in it; therefore you presume that it still works fine. If you still ahve the old system, thoroughly test the hard disk in it and if it works fine, then you'll know the problem is caused by the motherboard, the PSU or an intermittent short between the motherboard and the case (in which case the system would work fine outside of the case).