I need help building a future rig!

TheArcheaon

Honorable
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys, as of right now I'm selling my gaming pc (Its a pretty good rig it can play BF4 and CoD Ghosts on medium settings) how ever, I'm wanting to sell it and go back to console gaming (to many hackers)

I'm just wanting to go back to console gaming for the time being (so I can actually still have some fun while playing on multiplier) how ever I'd like to be able to have a rig in the future (to play CO-OP/Single Player games at Ultra settings)

I'd like to be able to play games like TITANFALL, Crysis 3, WATCHDOGS, Battlefield 3/4, CoD Ghosts skyrim (ect.) basically anything with super high end graphics (And I'd like to max them out)

My dream pc, I'd like to have x3 (Triple monitor, 4K screen resolution) because 4k is simply fantastic.

I'd like this to have a intel CPU (because I'm an intel fanboy :p and I honestly am not a big AMD fan when it comes to gaming)

Plus I'd like to have a GTX graphics card (because I plan on getting a Nvidia shield in the future) when they announce they're going to be making it accessible from the internet when streaming (and not just inside your house)

The most I'm wanting to spend on this PC is $2,000 to $2,500.

If you guys could make a PC for me on PC part picker and send me the link when you're done much would be obliged.

Edit : I'm kind of tight on money right now. But I should be able to build this rig sometime later this year.

Q: Do you plan on overclocking? A: That would be a huge NO. I can't even stand the thought of OCing a PC it drives me up the walls thinking about it. I like to keep a PC at its original temp, this way I won't have to go crazy about worrying if my PC about going out because of it not being cooled properly (Plus cooling can get insanely expensive)

NOTE: I'd like the PC to also have (x1 blu-ray optical drive and x1 DVD reader/writter/burner drive.) I'd like to be able to watch movies by burning them on my PC so I can watch them on my Oculus Rift + I'd like to be able to play Physical disc games (because I tend to import games A LOT) and most Japanese games won't go into the steam store. They will only play off disc.

It is a bit premature to look at specific builds for later in the year.
Prices and products will have changed.

Past that, I fear you have champagne tastes with a beer budget.

triple 4k (or even 1080P) monitor gaming takes serious graphics power.

TheArcheaon

Honorable
Jan 12, 2014

I'm aware of that. But look here, this fellow YouTuber has a setup somewhat to my ideals. But his setup is probably 3 grand+ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEt4tlBc2vo)

TRENDING THREADS