Upgrading from a GT520, want to go three monitors, not gaming, need some advice - budget ~$220

IndyGoal

Honorable
Jan 12, 2014
Approx Purchase Date - Sometime in next two weeks Budget range - $220 max
Usage - *NOT* high end gaming, could have multiple video streams going on at once -- i.e. watching a game on NHL GameCenter while watching individual videos for coaching with an OpenOffice Spreadsheet going at same time .
Current GPU - GeForce GT520 / Dual DVI/HDMI tucked away too close to get a cable in it. Current Power Supply - Antec HCG-520M (after-market install)
Relevant System Specs - Baseline unit Lenovo H535, AMD 10-6700 3.7
Preferred website No preference, but I've got a huge Fry's close to my location.
Parts preference - None
Overclocking - No
Monitor Resolution - 1920x1080
Additional Comments - Have a dual monitor setup right now with two 22's, but I've got an older LG 22 that I want to hook-up. Couldn't get Lenovo's BIOS to allow the integrated graphics card with the GeForce, so I'm debating getting a card that would run all three. Won't be doing any high-end gaming at all, but there's a potential where I could have three separate video streams going on at once, or two with an OpenOffice Spreadsheet going.

Cards I've Looked At
EVGA 02G-P4-2761-KR GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...abb3r-_-Video+Card+-+Nvidia-_-EVGA-_-14130935

ASUS R9270-DC2OC-2GD5 Radeon R9 270 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...b3r-_-Video+Cards+-+AMD/ATI-_-ASUS-_-14121823

If there's something cheaper that can get the job done, I'm all for it, but I'm not against spending some $$ if I need to.

Solution
you have an AMD APU... so AMD all the way...

an HD 7850 (the R9 is similar) or better sould be more than enough also you can covine with the power of your apu as far as i know... also your usses deppends more on CPU than GPU as are multitasking stuff so a better card should be good for the 3 monitors and better grafics but multitasking will be the same performance

davy rockstar

Honorable
Mar 28, 2013
you have an AMD APU... so AMD all the way...

an HD 7850 (the R9 is similar) or better sould be more than enough also you can covine with the power of your apu as far as i know... also your usses deppends more on CPU than GPU as are multitasking stuff so a better card should be good for the 3 monitors and better grafics but multitasking will be the same performance

Solution

Amangoel23

Honorable
Nov 13, 2013
You don't need a gtx 760 to run 3 monitors with programs like that.
A gtx 650 will be more than enough to run 3 monitors with those application.
Hell you could even go for the 5000 or 6000 series radeon card and it'll be fine too.