How much could I expect for selling a lightly used Corsair H100i?

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
thinking of selling mine online as well as a 2013 deathadder razer mouse barely used, maybe even my old Hyper 212 Evo. The PC market in my rural area is....pretty much nonexistent, craigslist has been useless, and I've never sold anything ever on ebay/amazon, which I heard the fees eat up any money you manage to make

Any help would be appreciated. I'm a nice guy, I don't price gouge hardware or anything, it disgusts me when I see people doing it trying to get one up on less informed people about PC hardware.

Solution

can always go "Or Best Offer" and use a BIN Price of $85 (for a complete unbroken kit) you can set the OBO for a minimum amount of $XX to filter out the low-ballers.

airdeano

HeyyScott

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
You could probably sell the h100i for about $75. The fact that you used it ( even lightly ) drops the value already. I'm not sure which exact model of the deathadder razer mouse you're talking about. The Hyper 212 Evo, I'm guessing about $25?
Assuming all three of these items are in good condition.

D

Deleted member 362816

I think your going to have a hard time getting more then $50 for a used h100i

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
I'd be happy with 50-60 in my pocket after selling the h100i after fees,etc. The higher priced something is on ebay/amazon, would somebody start to see negative returns? Say, if I were to list it for $60, thus there would be more fees,etc than if listed for $50

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012

can always go "Or Best Offer" and use a BIN Price of $85 (for a complete unbroken kit) you can set the OBO for a minimum amount of $XX to filter out the low-ballers.

airdeano

Solution