Can't decide on a full tower case

Extended Bacon

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2013
I've been looking around for a good full-tower case to accomodate some new gpu upgrades and to lower my case and cpu temperatures (my cpu's been idling around 40-55 degrees, full load about 90, replaced thermal paste and cleaned out heatsink and fan, not much improvement), and i've been looking around for a good one yet i'm finding it tough to decide. My budget's about $200 max.

I've been looking around and I have found some that I like for my needs, although I can't really decide on one. The one's i've seen that I like in or around my budget are the Rosewill blackhawk and thor v2, as well as the HAF X the 932, the Storm Stryker and Storm Trooper, although I quite like the look and feel of the NZXT Phantom, which suits well. I've also been looking at the Thermaltake Chaser.

Any opinions on these cases or suggestions for other full-tower cases?

Extended Bacon

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2013

Yeah I guess that does have the functionality i'm looking for, although i'm also trying to find a case that has good looks, and that case doesn't really appeal to me in that way, (thats the reason im quite partial towards the NZXT Phantom, because it looks really good and and is very functional for my purposes as well.) Any other ideas?