why do we use computers to play games

St0rm_KILL3r

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
Because their hardware most probably is much more superior than consoles, and you still get better graphics quality on low settings than console graphics. Most of the games are easy to play on pc with mouse and keyboard like open world and shooter games. But if you wan't you can even connect your joypad/joystick to play games. I prefer using joystick for games like Assassins Creed and Tomb Raider, etc.

St0rm_KILL3r

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
Consoles are strictly for gaming and only other few purposes but on PC you can play games too. And do millions of other stuff that console simply can't. Console hardware can't be upgraded and by time it becomes unable to play new games. PS3 was barely able to run games like crysis 3 and far cry 3 on 28 FPS.

Trimax

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
The things you can can do with a PC is endless. But with a console your limited to only playing games. Also PC's have better graphics and more FPS when you have a high end GPU. Consoles are also locked systems. You cannot upgrade the processor or the graphics card but in a PC you can upgrade whenever you please!

yeah but havent you all noticed theres been a rash of strange questions like that being asked lately?

like the "who is your favorite actor" or "what is your favorite movie" and the people who post this stuff..... only post that sort of thing and only have a few posts?

fishy fishy fishy.

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
Modding games, running at higher resolutions, 120fps, and that I prefer mouse and keyboard as well. I had a PS2 and Xbox360 and they just collected dust. The only reason the Wii got used was because of Zelda.

St0rm_KILL3r

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

It is a different question than normally people ask here yes. People have also written posts to thank the experts over here. But who is your favorite actor..?? LOL

george89

Honorable
Jan 22, 2014

Lol, speaking as a first-poster myself.. they're probably trying to troll! A post like that will get some riled up.