I'm Looking for a Good Gaming Monitor! Help!?

GameGuyy

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a gaming monitor. I make YouTube videos with gameplay and I play FPS and casual games. I play on console mostly so it doesn't have to be higher than 60Hz. I want a quick response time though and a very good picture because I like the games to look pretty. I want at least a 24" monitor so I can sit at my desk and enjoying gaming and not having to pull my chair away from my desk and playing on my TV and then recording. The monitor will help me have a better work flow and help me with playing against other players who use monitors as well. I originally bought the BenQ RL2455HM monitor, but I'm assuming mine was a defect because the picture quality was horrible, but the response time was amazing. The button's logos looked blocky and I couldn't get the settings to help with anything. Needless to say, my HDTV blew it away in terms of picture quality. My HDTV is 26" so I'm use to playing on a smallish screen, but I'm wanting a monitor for the Xbox One.

I was looking at the Asus VS247H-P and it has a good response time and a good size, but I'm a little scared to buy it off the bat like I did with the BenQ RL2455HM because I don't want to end up being disappointed again.

I just want a clear, sharp, and great looking picture. 23" to 24". Good response time. That's it. Thanks!