Spire Kepler Pro vs CM Hyper 212 , other?

LeanLeft

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
Hello,

My stock i5 cooler fan just got so loud I can't stand it. I searched for best budget cooler and saw that everyone is suggesting Cooler Master Hyper 212. But I can't find a web store in my country that sells it. Anyway, I found an alternative - Spire Kepler Pro. Any toughts? The main thing I am aiming at is to be quiet, I won't experiment with overclocking any soon. The quieter the better + cheap with reasonable quailty.

Also wondering how more silent it will be? Is it worth?

Thank you in advance!

LeanLeft

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014

I am from Slovenia(Europe). There is one site which sells CM 212 but I have really bad experience with them. I was waiting for my computer parts for 3 months. So did my brother. It is a big no no.

Have you ever heard the difference in loudness/dB when stock cooler was replaced? Was it noticable? I know it's only 25€, but still I don't want to spend that on something that makes 10% difference.

LeanLeft

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
Ofc I can order it from abroad, but noise suddenly started to annoy me so much that I want to buy it tomorrow. The plan was to check that Spire Kepler Pro was a good alternative and just go for it.

I have i5 3750k. When I bought it(1,5 years ago), it was fine, then the older it got the louder it become. Now it's almost like a hair dryer...