Nvidia Performance Tab Missing

AquaDash

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
I noticed that my GTX 650 started to amount to higher temperatures than usual. Thus I ran a benchmark in Heaven and got up to 92C. I wanted to increase the fan speed manually, but I can't seem to find the performance tab inside Nvidia Control Panel. Could someone help me with this problem?

Kanja007

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2013
if you want to increase fan speed than download msi after burner, it's easy to use and you can set fan speed whenever you want. Also, you can make different profiles which will automatically increase or decrease fan speed according to GPU Usage. here's the link http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

there's no performance tab that allow you to increase/decrease your fan speed in nvidia control panel.

Kanja007

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2013

yes there were options included in Nvidia control panel 2 years back but now with the new drivers and software they have removed the option as everyone is now taking care of adequate cooling in the cases and also there are lots of 3rd party software are available that can control your fan more efficiently. Just look at video upload date it's 3 years back :)