i want to build a gaming pc in under 50k please suggest me

i have a budget of 50k to build a gaming computer. i have some config in my mind but i don't want to take any risk so please suggest me a powerful gaming pc in my budget.
10 answers Last reply
More about build gaming 50k suggest
  1. Bharat Sharma said:
    i have a budget of 50k to build a gaming computer. i have some config in my mind but i don't want to take any risk so please suggest me a powerful gaming pc in my budget.

What currency is 50K?
  2. I agree with gustafangus, we need to know what unit of currency we are talking about so we know what the actual budget is.
  3. I suppose it's 50K INR. Are you building it for gaming? AND, Please list the parts you require... CPU, Mobo, GPU, RAM, HDD, PSU, Cabinet...
  4. Man, I'd like it to be in $ haha.
  5. gustafangus said:
    Man, I'd like it to be in $ haha.

Imagine how much fun it would be to be able to have a $50,000 PC, you could do anything you wanted with that much power. I don't even know how you would spend that much on a single PC, maybe get everything gold-plated?? Haha
  6. Woo 50 Big ones to build a pc, I know this much i'll have 6 screens 4 R9 290X, Ausus Rampage IV Extreme, Corsair Case and spend the rest on a kickass sever to mine bitcoins and do every other job i had for it :)
  7. More like 4x 780ti's, 4960x and Rampage IV Black edition.

The 290x is genious, but power consumption is crazy and to have 4 of those you'd need 2x PSUs....
  8. gustafangus said:
    More like 4x 780ti's, 4960x and Rampage IV Black edition.

The 290x is genious, but power consumption is crazy and to have 4 of those you'd need 2x PSUs....

Hehehe can you imagine a custom build pc with two cooling loops, CPU and a Graphics card, all done in green with white case and features.I remember seeing a pc built into a desk once could be very interesting. My mind is just drooling. I sure do hope this is Aus/US dollars he's talkin bout.

Maybe with that much power aka 4xR9 290X/780ti's what screen options there would be.... I've always found the multiple screens a tad distracting. I think i feel an evil laugh coming on
  9. 3x 4k monitors haha. Man, that'd be awesome.
    And like 30x 360 rads cooling it. Id definetely do that.
  10. Mmmm gustafangus I like the way you think but instead of rads like go crazy with peltiers ,i can imagin like 10 200w peltiers cooling down that liquid. Imagine a 2000w external power supply to run them all. Arrg or am i just getting ridiculous?

Do you think you would run 3 4k monitors. I mean 2 R9 290X/780ti's will run one 4k screen pretty damn good. But 1 only gets you like 30-40fps, but either way here's to dreamin.

Edit: Just found a link to this site on another forum, http://customthermoelectric.com/ they've got water blocks for 9 peltiers. Man thats just so damn cool
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Configuration Build CPUs