All Kinds of PC Hardware, ETC. for Sale - USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
To ADMINS: Will update as necessary within confines of "deals" terms. Please let me know prior to changing anything, as I will make any required edits although my post should be within the site's expectations at all times.

My Saturday project to get rid of the "way too much stuff" lying around. I've been on this site for what seems like a decade. I'm military. I have PayPal and Amazon seller accounts - and I will sell to verified PayPal/Amazon addresses only. I have bought and sold many things online without issue, good ratings on seller sites (EBay and Amazon) which I can furnish if you PM me to serve as references. Offering my items here before I use other sites to get rid of what's left. Here there's no fees! I'm located in Michigan, USA and will ship to the lower 48 and to non-continental and Canada if buyer pays the difference in shipping costs.

More may/will be added soon (more updated/better stuff) so keep checking this ad. All ESD's (electrically sensitive devices) will ship in some form of anti-static bag. All items guaranteed to work (I hope you know what you're doing, don't kill my stuff!) or your money back. Most parts have been tested - but some have been closeted for awhile.

P.S. My girlfriend made the sign (predated for Sunday) since I'm posting this late in the day. My handwriting is not as good {frowny face}.

>CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE THEM LARGER<
(If you do not see a couple thumbnails for each item, please refresh this page)

VIDEO CARDS and COOLERS:

ITEM 1 - $18 shipped, or best offer
ATI Radeon HD 4850 cooler with a solid working fan. I think it may be interchangeable with other cards like the HD 4830, but is not necessarily compatible with all HD 4850 cards. This is for a reference (typical) AMD HD4850 video card. You'll have to research your card and coolers that fit.

ITEM 2 - $20 shipped, or best offer
HIS brand ATI Radeon HD 4890 cooler. I can't remember if this is reference or not but I don't think it is? I attempted to "bake" the card without the cooler on it and it died. It was giving me issues. So what I have left is this nice big cooler. All hardware is included from the card, including screws/springs, PCI slot (I painted this black but some chipped off), mofset cooler plates (excluding the thermal pads, get some from 3M?). This may also work on some other cards?

ITEM 3 - $30 shipped, or best offer
Sparkle 8400GS 256MB PCI Low Profile & Silent Video Card
Supports Windows 8 back through XP
Manufacturer Page:
(Click Download Link near top for drivers)
http://www.sparkle.com.tw/en/products_detail.asp?ID=46
*Please note that this is a PCI card, not PCI-E. It is for older motherboards which do not have a better slot. It works and is in supreme condition. Comes with driver disc in the box it is sitting on in the photos.

ITEM 4 - $25 shipped, or best offer
Dell? GeForce FX5500 AGP Video Card, 256MB

PROCESSORS AND HEATSINKS:
ITEM 1 - $22 shipped, or best offer
AMD Socket 939 3000+ Processor, single core. Straight pins as shown. Comes with box, heatsink with original thermal pad (never used). Has different serial number than original box (as shown), replaced chip as I killed the first one removing it from a motherboard awhile back.

MEDIA ITEMS:
ITEM 1 - $25 shipped, or best offer
Ace Combat Assault Horizon/Legacy, Nintendo DS Game NEW/Never Opened

ITEM 2 - $5 shipped
The Jackal DVD, widescreen - I own another copy of this movie. This is not bootleg (I don't pirate ANYTHING FYI, stealing software is not the answer to corporate monopolization - lobbying the FTC to do a better job is!). Darn good condition, almost like new.

ITEM 3 - $5 shipped
"Disturbed - The Sickness" Music CD. Not my type of music, but maybe it's yours. An ex gave it with me because it wasn't her type of music either. Darn good condition, almost like new.

These two came as part of a Danger Den (product name "DD-4200") water cooling kit I won playing StarCraft at a big college LAN party years back - I sold most of the kit online to someone who had the blocks he wanted already, so the blocks and hardware that match remain. The kit was $300-320 and contained the essentials for a cooling setup. It contained (arguably) some of the best made parts available.

WATER COOLING BLOCKS (both come with instructions and mounting hardware):
ITEM 1 - Sold between $40-60 when it was discontinued. Asking $30 shipped, or best offer.
Danger Den TDX CPU Block with Universal Top and Fat Boy Chromed Fittings
This high-flow chrome-plated copper block might pair well with the motherboard and chips I'll be selling here. If you're getting into water cooling and using 1/2" tubing, this may work for you.

Is compatible with the following and most likely any CPU socket, it really is pretty universal:
Intel LGA 775 (Socket T)
Intel Socket 478
AMD Sockets A/462
AMD Sockets 754/939/940 (A64/K8 Processors)
AMD AM2 Processors

Couple O Links:
http://www.acousticpc.com/danger_den_tdx_uni_brass_top_cpu_water_block.html
How it looks mounted:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/polerax/543814092/lightbox/

Also, remember that using different metals (chrome doesn't usually count) in a water cooling system is bad. There are ways to counter-act this. Even if you're used to water cooling it's not a bad read and more information can be found on page 2 of this article:
http://www.ocmodshop.com/danger-den-nvidia-watercooling-kit-and-mag-ii-le-pump/

To go along with the TDX CPU Block, I have the GPU block from the kit:

ITEM 2 - $28 shipped or best offer
Acetal MAZE5 GPU Graphics Block for ATI or Nvidia
This one is a bit more straightforward in detail, and is not so universal. It will fit several AMD and Nvidia cards from yester-years.

I will gladly sell both blocks for $45 shipped!

TO BE LISTED SOON...
(consider this a teaser, photos and price coming asap)

High-end Asus Socket 939 Crossfire Motherboard and DDR1 high-end LED Corsair RAM to match

ASUS P/N 08G160001220 SLI Bridge Flexible Connector, new. Pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.