What graphics card would be good for my system?

Hi everybody im new to this and im wanting your opinions on a new gaming graphics card for my pc

my specs:

Motherboard : GA-970A-UD3
CPU - AMD PHENOM 965 BLACK EDITION
MEMORY - BALLISTIX 8GB DDR3
PSU - Q TECH 650W
19 answers Last reply
More about graphics card good system
  1. You can add just about any GPU on the market, it will depend on how much money you have or are willing to spend. Although I don't trust your current PSU make/model, never heard of that company. I only use/recommend quality PSUs from top tier companies such as Seasonic, XFX, Corsair (EXCEPT their CX series) or Antec.
  2. i agree with you there with the power suply its an old one, and im not going to be spending much on the graphics card, i just want it to run black ops 2 , minecraft, need for speed gta etc, what would u reccomend?
  3. Gamer786 said:
    i agree with you there with the power suply its an old one, and im not going to be spending much on the graphics card, i just want it to run black ops 2 , minecraft, need for speed gta etc, what would u reccomend?

I will recommend u to get atleast a 6570 or if u can afford get a 780ti, its good
  4. Right thanks , could you send me a link to which 1 , preferably on ebay or ebuyer plz

Thanks
  5. at the moment i have a radeon hd 5450 and it only runs black ops 2 at low settings
  6. how much are wanting to spend?
  7. What is your budget?
  8. Around 30-50
  9. Wow them last 2 are a bit pricey haha
  10. any others you suggest?
  11. sorry, can't help, not with a $30-$50 dollar budget (assuming you are talking U.S. $)
  12. Im from uk, just wanting a graphics card to run black ops 2 , minecraft etc
  13. in $50 i think that 6570 is the best maybe if u can find a 6670 in that price then its better and dont get 2gb version its shit u will not use 2gb with this card
  14. right thanks, will the card run black ops 2etc
  15. Thanks
  16. Gamer786 said:
    right thanks, will the card run black ops 2etc

yes it can run all games but on low-mid settings,
  17. alrightt thank you
  18. do you guys think , this is any good

Gigabyte GT 640 1GB GDDR5 DVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E Graphics Card

http://www.ebuyer.com/538378-gigabyte-nvidia-gt-640-1046mhz-5000mhz-1024mb-192-bit-ddr5-dl-dvi-d-hdmi-dp-gv-n640d5-1gl
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Graphics Cards Motherboards Graphics