jumped on a rock, foot hurts alot, fracture or pulled a muscle

Green AgentTurtle

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
Went hikin with my Boy scout troop, I was to jump over the fallen tree and i did, i jumped down and turns out i jumped on a rock (it was snowing so i didnt see it), ever since then my right foot hurts so much i have to tilt my foot and walk. Its not swollen and cant find the pain when i touch it. The sharp pain is inside the bottom and top of the right side of my right foot. Yes i wore hiking boots while i was hiking. But the question is could it be a fracture or a pulled muscle, should i go take an Xray or wait for a few more days, the pain hasnt really got better.

Solution
It could be broken, cracked, torn ligament, pulled tendon, pulled muscle...or just an owie. Could be anything.

However - there is absolutely no way to tell from out here. This is what a visit to the doc or ER is for.
Just as I would not give my PC to a doctor to fix, or take my car to the GeekSquad (I wouldn't take ANYTHING to them), I would not ask a bunch of computer people to diagnose/fix a problem with my foot.

Nefos

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
and that is the solution, i might be fractured only, but definitely go to doctor
I am a computer techician and even if I would be one, I could not cure you over the internet

USAFRet

Titan
It could be broken, cracked, torn ligament, pulled tendon, pulled muscle...or just an owie. Could be anything.

However - there is absolutely no way to tell from out here. This is what a visit to the doc or ER is for.
Just as I would not give my PC to a doctor to fix, or take my car to the GeekSquad (I wouldn't take ANYTHING to them), I would not ask a bunch of computer people to diagnose/fix a problem with my foot.

Solution