new gaming rig....fm2+?

jake strassberg

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
hey guys this is my first post so be nice lol. Im building a new gaming computer and im stuck on what socket i should choose cause fm2+ motherboards are out but the processors are not for sale yet. I want to build the computer as soon as possible and my budget is $700. Im not going intel because i figure it would cost about a $100 more to build a system of the same power. I was originally going to use am3+ but it doesnt look like theres going to be any new processors for it and i want the option to upgrade in the future. so my question is should i get a fm2+ mobo and a fm2 processor and in the future upgrade to a fm2+ processor or should i just wait? Does anyone know when the fm2+ processors come out and the price of them? Heres a link to the other parts of the system http://amzn.com/w/24I8VU61JGFAW

Solution
Don't waste your money on an a6 or a8. A10-7850k is the one you want... you probably won't be happy with anything else. It's just way better all around to buy the top of the line considering it will most likely be a newer bigger one out in 6 months

rmm03

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013
Don't waste your money on an a6 or a8. A10-7850k is the one you want... you probably won't be happy with anything else. It's just way better all around to buy the top of the line considering it will most likely be a newer bigger one out in 6 months

Solution