Help me with this build!

Solution
If you have 5 solutions then that allows you to select the solution to a thread , however it is recommended that you be a participant in the thread and that the solution be chosen by the OP but in the case that they didn't select it someone else can. It's part of the new forum features that is designed to have as many threads as possible solved. It is never a good idea to select the solution the same day and the thread needs to be able to be posted to for there to be the best possible answer given.

Questions like this should be posted in the forum feedback section , which is where I will move this to.
If you have 5 solutions then that allows you to select the solution to a thread , however it is recommended that you be a participant in the thread and that the solution be chosen by the OP but in the case that they didn't select it someone else can. It's part of the new forum features that is designed to have as many threads as possible solved. It is never a good idea to select the solution the same day and the thread needs to be able to be posted to for there to be the best possible answer given.

Questions like this should be posted in the forum feedback section , which is where I will move this to.

Solution