Games with similar specs requirements as UT3

lissygirl

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013
I'm looking for some games I can play while I'm saving up for a graphics card. Unreal Tournament 3 runs great at mid to high settings so I'm looking for games with similar spec requirements.

Any ideas?

Unreal tournament 3 was pretty early as an unreal engine 3 game (2007 release), so I'm not sure how well OP's computer will run the newer ones.

you can run several valve games like Counter Strike (if you enjoy online shooters), Half-Life, etc and maybe Team Fortress 2 on the lower settings since it's not all that demanding while still being incredibly fun to play.

lissygirl

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013

Well I actually get 60fps and up with Team Fortress 2 on mid to high settings.

I see, didn't know the specs of your computer, was just making a wild guess haha, what kind of resolution can you play TF2 at? Because if you're already playing at a high resolution you may be able to play more demanding games if you lower it.

You should be able to play things like Payday, Max Payne 3, and maybe even Battlefield 3 on lower resolutions and settings

Batguerra

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2014
Gears of War runs on the same Engine as UT3 and has some decent graphics still to this day, great gameplay and really gory! I reccomend it :)

lissygirl

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013
Thanks for those. Playing TF2 on 1024x768.

I'm running an i5 3330 @ 3.2GHz with Intel HD Graphics 2500 if that helps with further suggestions.