How can we get hardware master badges and general badges?

Achint2000

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
I've just been seeing that I got a badge named "Night Owl". Now I want to know how to know that what to do t get other badges and how do users be certified as like "Graphic Experts" or "CPU Experts", etc. [So that I also know what to do to get a nice badge]. Thanks in advance.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Badges are awarded based on the number of "Best Answers", you're selected as have given. For example (and I'm not certain of the numbers), if 10 of your responses to motherboard questions are selected as "Best Answer", you receive the "Motherboard Expert" badge. At 25 "Best Answers", you become an "Authority" and at 50 "Best Answer" selections, you become a "Master".

-Wolf sends

Edit, or you could just read the Guide! LOL!
;)

Achint2000

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
Bignastid and wolfshadow, you both have given best solutions. What do I do now? Who I pick s the best solution?
Anyways.I just asked about badges because I was curious. I think I'm good in suggesting computer builds in really low budgets. (And high too, I also have a $11,000 Rig ready but who will pay for it? :lol: ) So, I'll see if I get as an expert. Chances are not good. I have like 2-3 best answers yet.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Badges are not something you're going to collect over-night. I've been here coming up on eight years and there's still plenty of badges I could collect. As for who to select as Best Answer for this thread, I'd choose Bignastid for the link to the actual guide!

-Wolf sends