Lasting PC build for gaming as well as photshop

ultrafox

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
Hello. I'm looking to build/have a custom PC built for the first time. I want a build that can handle Adobe Photoshop as well as handling gaming nicely (titles such as BF4), and the occasional video editing. My price range is somewhat flexible, and I want this computer to last and perform well with no need to upgrade parts (needing higher performance parts to handle new games for example) in the next 3-5 years at least (not sure if this is practical)? Currently the hardest decision is on choosing a i5 4750, 4670, or 4670K (doubt i'll need to overclock, but it could be an option???).

I have looked at a website called Pugent Systems and their Spirit PC looks like it can fit my needs, and I have heard of them having great build quality and the fact that they will build and test the computer with great service is very appealing to me. My configuration is:

http://www.pugetsystems.com/nav/spirit/Intel/customize.php

o Motherboard: Asus Z87-A (Intel Z87 ATX)
o CPU: Intel Core i5 4570 (3.2 GHz) QUAD CORE 84W
o RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3-1600 (2x4GB)
o Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB
o Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue (7200 RPM, SATA III)
o Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (grey w/ window)
o Power Supply: Antec TruePower 650W (80 PLUS Bronze)
o CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 (Intel 1155/6)
o OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Thanks in advance for any feedback and apologies for my lack of knowledge and experience.

Solution
I agree, and 8gig isn't exactly skimping on RAM.
I just bought that CPU last week, and it runs Flight Sim X, at 100% setting without a video card.

I will be getting a GTX 760 2GB in the future.

ultrafox

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014

Thanks! If I'm correct, ram is probably the easiest thing to upgrade if absolutely necessary in the future, so I think I'll stick with 8gb for now.