1. What Is Your Country Of Origin?
2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? (ex. Games, Movie Watching, Photo Editing, etc.)
3. What resolution and screen size do you want?
1080p, the bigger the better
4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.)
60 hz is completely acceptable
5. How much are you looking to spend?
$200-250 (not a strict maximum)
6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. )
7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why)
8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor?
9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable?
On a Geforce GTX 660
10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc).
HDMI or DVI-D
11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display?
12. Is This A Secondary Display For A Laptop?
Currently I was looking at the ASUS VS278Q-P Ultrafast 1ms 27-Inch LED-Lit Monitor (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009HNEBLK/ref=s9_psim...) but am open to any suggestions.