I hope this is the right Category but, I am making a Let's lay YouTube channel!

What is your favorite game out of these??

• Total voters

gentlemanlygamer

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
I want to know what game I should start out with?
I have;
Arma 2
Tomb Raider (2013)
Rage
Minecraft
Assassins Creed 4
Battlefield 4
Borderlands 2
Crysis 3
Kerbal Space Program
Next Car Game
Civilization 5
Portal 1 & 2
Saints Row 4
Skyrim
State of Decay
Fallout: New Vegas
The Stanley Parable
And I wanted to know if when I upload my first video in a few hours if anyone would check it out? I'll be holding a giveaway for my first ever video!! So that's a reason to watch! You don't even have to subscribe. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe81WBBDjm_dkeGCj-INxwg
That's my YouTube Channel!

well... if you want views it should be a somewhat newer game.

since you mentioned dragonball z... you could do the brand new game the battle of z due to be released today.

saints row 4 is fairly new so that would be interesting although its starting to age already.

too many videos on bf4 arma2, etc to bother making a video on that topic.

i think the most important thing is to make sure you do a good job on the lets play. what would i consider good? take a look at markiplier's deadspace 3 videos. that quality of work and determination. of course threre are some other good LP youtubers as well..

gentlemanlygamer

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014

I was hoping to do a comedy like let's play channel, not overreaction comedy like Pewdeipie or whatever how you spell that but just normal how I think let's play. Like Kurtjmac. He's one of my favorites. I also like penquinz0

just watched a few clips of kurtjmac and penguinz0. kurt looks like a decent youtuber but cant say i care at all for penguin.

as long as you dont pull shit on your fans like ghostrobo does (he promises gameplay then fails to deliver and runs away in games like a little baby)

as long as you are entertaining like markiplier, the folks over at machinima and some other youtubers without getting over the top stupid like pewdiepie or without resulting to any sort of silly sounds or foul language.

and as long as you play some newer games, upload content regularly and make sure to take some fan ideas into account.

......then i think you will do just fine.