Skybox shipping pc charge

PachiiAxe

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
Well... i live in southamerica and i will get a pc soon but im just wondering how much will skybox charge me for sending this cyberpowerpc to paraguay (my home), im not worried about how will they deliver the pc to my mailbox in miami because the pc has free shipping... dont tell me to build one because im lazzy to order the parts onlinr and i cant get the parts in local stores because they have nothing

Here is my rig:
ve My Configuration
Configuration#: 1FTACY (http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1FTACY)
Gamer Xtreme 2000 (NO MONITOR)
*BASE_PRICE: [+985]
BLUETOOTH: None
CAS: CYBERPOWERPC X-Saber w/ USB 3.0, Large Side Panel Window (Black with Blue LED)
CASUPGRADE: None
CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
CD2: None
COOLANT: Standard Coolant
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 (All Venom OC Certified)
CS_FAN: Default case fans
ENGRAVING: None
FA_HDD: None
FAN: Asetek 510LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Enhance Cooling Performance (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
FLASHMEDIA: None
FREEBIE_MB: FREE Netis 802.11 B/G/N Wireless Routers [+0]
HDD: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
HDD2: None
HEADSET: None
IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
KEYBOARD: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
MB_SRT: None
MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG V2)
MONITOR: None
MONITOR2: None
MONITOR3: None
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate ATX w/ Military Class 4, OC Genie II, GbLAN, 2 GEn3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 2 PCI
MOUSE: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OS: Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (64-bit Edition) + Office 365 FREE 30 Days Trial
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 700 Watts - Cooler Master i700 700W 80 Plus Bronze Certified Active PFC Power Supply [+21]
RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 2 to 3 weeks
SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SOFT1: McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 [+0]
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
SPEAKERS: None
TEMP: None
TUNING: None
TVRC: None
USBFLASH: None
USBHD: None
USBX: None
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
VIDEO2: None
VIDEO3: None
WNC: None

I was really specific because everything matters and ther was a 5% discount so my rig is 955$ with the transport to my mailbox...
I heard skybox adds the shipping price because of the weight and when your stuff go trought 100$ they charge you the 25% of the price product or whatever please help

Thx...

Solution
D
I really doubt anyone here can help you. Your best bet is to contact the shipper directly and ask them. I doubt anyone here has had a PC shipped to Paraguay before to be able to tell you an exact price.
D

Deleted member 217926

I really doubt anyone here can help you. Your best bet is to contact the shipper directly and ask them. I doubt anyone here has had a PC shipped to Paraguay before to be able to tell you an exact price.

Solution