How do I add a custom signature to the forum?

G

I've researched a little, but all the solutions I got were from the old Tom's Hardware version. Can anyone explain how to do it in the new one? Thanks

Solution
Your name up in the top right, click on it and go to "Manage My Profile". You can edit your signature in "My Personal Information" (it does seem a weird place for it doesn't it :lol:).
There is a character limit on the signature that is based on whats written in that box, not the final result. So BBCode will chew up characters. If you want to include a link, I suggest using a URL shortener as full links will quickly consume your character limit. If you want to add lines, you need to add ["*"] (Without the ") where you want the new line to start.
Your name up in the top right, click on it and go to "Manage My Profile". You can edit your signature in "My Personal Information" (it does seem a weird place for it doesn't it :lol:).
There is a character limit on the signature that is based on whats written in that box, not the final result. So BBCode will chew up characters. If you want to include a link, I suggest using a URL shortener as full links will quickly consume your character limit. If you want to add lines, you need to add ["*"] (Without the ") where you want the new line to start.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS