system manufactur fujitsu siemens
system model esprimo p3510
3 gb ram ...processoc CORE 2 DUO E8400 3.00 ghz
old graphic card is ATI radeon x300/x550/x1050 series 128 mb
my monitor is 19 pol
current resulution 1280 x 1024 32bit 75hz
when i put my new graphic card
new graphic card ATI HD4550 1G HM HDMI 512M DDR3 VRAM
i turn on my pc everything goes right till my monitor get black ...its on but its all black
someone telled my that my pc doesnt recogzize this graphic card ......WHAT SHOULD I DO ???????

Solution
Put the other card back in long enough to uninstall all of your video drivers (Windows will use a generic driver). Then install the new card and install the drivers that came with it, or download the latest ones from www.amd.com.
Put the other card back in long enough to uninstall all of your video drivers (Windows will use a generic driver). Then install the new card and install the drivers that came with it, or download the latest ones from www.amd.com.

Solution
Uninstall the drivers for the old card. You can use Device Manager to uninstall it. It should will ask if you want to uninstall the drivers. Confirm that. If it does not ask, open up Control Panel and go into Programs and Features. Find the drivers for your card there and uninstall them. Once that is done, shut down your system, remove the old card, and put in the new one. It should work initially with default drivers, but may prompt you to install new ones. Follow the instructions that came with your new card to install it.