Building A New System, Require Help & Assistance

Which system is the best one if aiming for best performance and lowest overheating chance.

• Total voters

Cybertox

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013
Hello Ladies and Gentleman

Im planning on building a new system and need some help and suggestions concerning some components. I have 3 different alternative systems and as I am aiming for absolutely best performance and a lot of room for upgrades I would like to choose the one which performs best and is the most stable and secure.

Here is one system. The thing is that I would really like to include the AMD R9 290X GPU and a powerful processor while still being completely secure about no threat of overheating. I was a bit concerned about people telling me that I would have overheating issues for sure with that amd build, that made me a bit insecure of choosing that processor with that gpu as both are said to reach very high temperatures even with good cooling. So here is the system and please suggest a good motherboard and a good power supply for this build. Please note that I want my motherboard to support 64 Gbs of RAM as well as two GPUs. Suggest or recommend a power supply with at least 1200 watt.

System 1

CPU: AMD FX-9590, OEM (8x 4.7Ghz)
GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290X
CPU Cooler: COOLERMASTER Watercooling, Seidon 120V
Motherboard:
Power Supply Unit:
Hard Drives: 2x SATA3, 1TB, WD Black
Desktop Case: COOLERMASTER HAF 912 (RC-912A-KWN1)
Operating System: Windows 8, 64 bit, English
Disc Drivers: 1x DVD +/-

The second system is the same one however using a different cpu, an intel cpu. Even though the other amd cpu which was mentioned in system 1 appeals more to me I still have to consider this cpu as well due to the fact that Intel seem to offer better experiences with their cpus. Please also suggest a good motherboard once again supporting 64 Gbs of RAM and space for 2 GPUs and also recommend a psu (1200 watt). For this cpu I would also need a suggestion for a good cpu watercooler.

System 2

CPU: Intel i7 4930K 3.6 Ghz
GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290X
CPU Cooler:
Motherboard:
Power Supply Unit:

The third system would be a complete alternative which will include an intel cpu and an nvidia gpu. So please once again suggest a CPU Cooler, Motherboard, PSU with the same specifics as before. I am not very satisfied with this gpu but still would think that it would be a decent alternative.

System 3

CPU: Intel i7 4930K 3.6 Ghz
GPU: Asus PCX GTX780 Ti
CPU Cooler:
Motherboard:
Power Supply Unit:

So guys it would be very cool if you could give me some suggestions and recommendations, it would really help me out. So thanks in advance :)

Cybertox

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013

My budget is around 2000 to 3000 Franks which is around 2200$ to 3300$. I am going to use the computer for intense graphical editing and gaming.