How to use one computer/laptop to send images to multiple HDTVs in different rooms

infoearthling

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
I'm trying to display content on my laptop/computer to a TV that is wall mounted in different rooms in my house, not at the same time though. Thus If I'm in my living room and want to display it on that TV that's easy to do with the multiple products available from Diamond/Netgear/others.. .but the problem is, what if I want to go into the my game room and watch content on that TV, how do I now broadcast to this 2nd or 3rd TV set?? Remember I NEED to have this done wirelessly. The units that are available can only be "mated" to one receiver (thus one TV) and can not transfer to another TV without disconnecting the transmitter. I should also mention, that I need to do this on the "fly", as I will be hoping from room to room, so turning on-off the computer is not an option.

Option 1: Get an HDMI one-to-many switch or splitter box, and as many as necessary wireless HDMI extenders. This seems to be the cheapest (if ugliest) solution.
Option 2: Depending on what you watch, get a Google' Chromecast for every TV.

infoearthling

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
I'm only looking to put up "slide shows" of JPEGs and Powerpoint presentations on the TV, not media content. I guess with Chromecast I could do it, but then I'd have to open the JPEGs in a Chrome browser window which wouldn't work for all content... I need to open up these files in things like Adobe/Paint/Powerpoint and broadcast to the TV