Question about NewEgg's Shipping

rayashj

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014
I ordered 11 items from them this morning and I just got an email with a tracking number for 1 item. My question is, will I get all 11 items shipped separately or will some be bundled with other items?

Thanks!

Solution
Depends on the size of the packages. For small items, you'll receive at most two shipments, depending on what warehouse they use. Larger items, like monitors and cases may come separately.

MagicPants

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
Depends on the size of the packages. For small items, you'll receive at most two shipments, depending on what warehouse they use. Larger items, like monitors and cases may come separately.

Solution

rayashj

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014

Okay I gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply!

cases and monitors always ship seperately while all internal components usually ship in the same box provided they come from the same warehouse.

unless of course you order an excessive amount of items in which case they might ship in two boxes.

newegg always groups things into the least amount of packages possible (cheaper for them)

i've been ordering from newegg for 10 years so far and this is typically how they ship.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013

Hi OP,

If you still need assistance with this, please email us your order details to Wecare@newegg.com; we'll be happy to review this for you.

Newegg Support