Anyone shopped at techcubicle before?

seanma0314

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2010
I suppose this could be the right place to ask this
Has anyone ever bought anything from techcubicle.com before or had any experience?

Solution
Nope. Wanted to for cheap GPU prices but I think it's just barely "too good to be true." I tried calling their number listed and got some wierd "number unallocated" message. I tried the number in the whois webpage and the prerecorded message directed me to email them. So, there's no way to talk to a human about the company I guess. I also plugged their business name/address (Tech Cubicle 3407 Kovar Road Worcester, MA 01608) into google and the only hit that comes up is their own website.

So far, I cant trust it to place an order. Actually, when I went through the order process it never asked for or gave any shipping prices/details so that's another strike against it. No physical address, no physical contact to talk to, no...

grande25

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
Nope. Wanted to for cheap GPU prices but I think it's just barely "too good to be true." I tried calling their number listed and got some wierd "number unallocated" message. I tried the number in the whois webpage and the prerecorded message directed me to email them. So, there's no way to talk to a human about the company I guess. I also plugged their business name/address (Tech Cubicle 3407 Kovar Road Worcester, MA 01608) into google and the only hit that comes up is their own website.

So far, I cant trust it to place an order. Actually, when I went through the order process it never asked for or gave any shipping prices/details so that's another strike against it. No physical address, no physical contact to talk to, no shipping details... they are OUT.

Solution

seanma0314

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2010
Yea I wanted to get one of the MSI 760 at 214 but it's so sketchy. The shipping is free but it's hard to trust a place that has COD as a payment option

flargon

Reputable
Feb 28, 2014

There's no way it's a real store. They're offering a $20,000 commercial dishwasher for $15.62 and many other items for $0.01 w/ free shipping. Impossible. Probably a data mine or a phishing front.

Fleet2

Reputable
Mar 6, 2014
I tried to place an order yesterday using the paypal option and every attempt to enter my paypal password failed. I went directly to PayPal and my password worked the first time. I changed my paypal password and all other accounts that used the same password.
This is a phishing site, don't use!