Can't use more than 2 displays on 7970?

Cr0aker

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
I've got an ASUS HD7970-DC2-3GD5 here, and I'm trying to connect 2 ASUS VE278's and an LG TV to it. I've run the monitors off of DVi and DVI for a while now, no issues. Picked up a passive DisplayPort->HDMI adapter and tried to connect the TV, no go. If I unplug one of my monitors, the TV works fine. So I picked up an active DP->DVI connector and I'm trying to run 1 monitor from DVI, one monitor from DP->DVI, and the TV from DP-> HDMI - no matter what combination I seem to use, it will only ever show two displays at once. When I attempt to extend the desktop within Windows, it gives a "Unable to save display settings" error. Any suggestions?

Cr0aker

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
Unfortunately, the only output I can get to the TV is passive DP->HDMI. It works if I only plug in one of the monitors (either through DVI or the active DP->DVI adapter). Any combination of two displays works;

2 DVI to Monitors
1 DVI, 1 DP->DVI to Monitors
1 DVI, 1 DP->HDMI to 1 Monitor + TV
1 DP->DVI, 1 DP->HDMI to 1 Monitor + TV

All of those options work, but as soon as I try to introduce the third display, regardless of what combinations I try, I seem to be limited to 2 displays.