Superbowl Sunday! It's Party Time! USA Style!

So I'm going for Denver by about 14 maybe, what's your predictions?

Break out the chips and dip! It's Party Time Ya'll! :)

Take some Velveta, a can of Rotel Tomatoes, and Jalapenos, and Microwave it all into a smooth dipping concoction with Tostitos chips, that's some good stuff and can serve quite a few.

Any quick party treats to share?

Lets hear it! :)

Nefos

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
it is another windy day in the UK, maybe I am going to get a gravy chip and a nice cup of tea and watching the one and only Top Gear next to my cracking fireplace and wondering, what could be that brutal sport that would make an individual enjoy a night rather than doing something fancy and quite joyful like me?

bjaminnyc

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011

Hell ya! Bitty sweat, why is football season so freekin short.

Tip, add like two tablespoons of milt before heating.

Nefos

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013

Have you heard the story?
Once a guy tried to eat crisps, but he could only put 2 packs in his bowl. so he made a big bowl, and called it the super bowl.
It is a national festival now, as crisps is a religious food for americans

That makes sense, thank you for clearing that up for me! :lol:

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Seattle all the way! Eat pancit great dish.

What a fantastic football game!

Seriously missed my prediction but forgot Colorado had legalized recreation use of marijuana :lol: as Denver played like they were stoned out of their gourds, when that first hick went by Mannings head, I knew they were in trouble from the beginning!

But what a great game it turned out to be! :)

The Seahawks played something serious!

That recipe sounds great! Thanks!

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
Why are you talking about (bad) cooking in a sport thread ? :D
i guess i'm curious enough to try a "superbowl party" before 2020

that will help to learn the rules... i still don't get everything in that game.

4745454b

Titan
As I told a coworker, the rules are simple. Kickoff, pop a beer. Eat some chips, drink some beer. Eat some wings, more beer, pizza, beer, repeat as needed. Don't miss the commercials, pee during the game. That about covers the rules for watching the superbowl.

Turns out I slept through my alarm to wake me. I missed the whole thing. My friend who was swinging by cancelled on me as he's under the weather. When I woke up I was upset until I saw the score. My day was filled with TF2 and UFC169. (I work nights and I'm ranked #50 on my favorite TF2 server.)

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Seattle trounced Denver. Great game!

I wouldn't have mind. :D

Possibly. Seattle got Blitzed the day before.