sd memory card

Rahman Sarwar

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
i hv a problem with my sd memory card of 2GB. when i format it in my pc. it shows that windows cannot complete the format.
i want to format it. plz. send me the solution
thanks

Tiago Arlan

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2014
hello Rahman,you selected my reply as the best answer..would you care to specify the things you did so others will learn something from this thread?thanks..

regards,
Jovi

Rahman Sarwar

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014

Rahman Sarwar

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
thank u so much to send me the solution.
i hope we will become the more relaiable relation in future.
thanks again.
regards
Rahman Sarwar

Rahman Sarwar

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
hi frien...
i hope u wil b fine..
i hav a 4GB usb , there is a prolem in it. when i open it. so there's become message that, media is corrupted and thats not delete any file & not to add any file. wt is the solution . plz tell me about that... i will b thankfull to u.
regards
rahman sarwar

Rahman Sarwar

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
my usb shows.... '' write protected'' and not able to format or add any data in it. lexar foramt not supported.
tell me any other solution for remove the '' write protected''
thanks

Tiago Arlan

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2014
what do you mean by USB?USB is the Port..is it a USB flash drive??..

go to computer,you must see the device drive letter that you said USB(whatever it is that you connected),right click on it and select properties..
in the properties,select Security Tab and be sure you have enough rights on the device(meaning you have checked everything in the "Allow" column..

are you using USB disk security?? had you enabled the USB Port before connecting into your USB Port?